NCRIC Terrorism & Infrastructure Liaison Officer Programs
NCRIC Terrorism Liaison Officer (TLO) Program
- The NCRIC TLO program is limited to: Active Peace Officers, Firefighters, State Investigators, Federal Agents, Military Investigative personnel, or other government employees (working within the public safety /homeland security community) employed within the NCRIC's Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- The NCRIC AOR consists of Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Monterey, Napa, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Benito, San Mateo, and Sonoma counties.
- TLO's serve as a principal point of contact for their Agencies in matters related to Terrorism information / intelligence / reporting
- TLO position is an ancillary assignment.
- The TLO program is part of a statewide program administered locally by the Northern California Regional Intelligence Center (NCRIC).
- TLO's can be an important link in keeping their agencies staff engaged & knowledgeable about current terrorist tactics, techniques & trends, regional crime trends & threats, and Officer safety information.
- TLO's will have access to an additional secure area where information will be provided. (This feature is currently under construction)
To be certified by the NCRIC as a TLO, qualified applicants must:
For further information email email@example.com; Subject; TLO Program
NCRIC Infrastructure Liaison Officer (ILO) Program
The Northern California Regional Intelligence Center (NCRIC) private sector program is provided as a free public service, designed to enhance communication and information sharing between law enforcement, public safety organizations and the private sector. The NCRIC private sector program, which is one of the most progressive of its type in the nation, offers many benefits designed to meet the needs of our membership to include specialized training through the ILO Program as well as the following benefits:
- Direct communication with a law enforcement intelligence center and the National Fusion Center Enterprise
- Regularly published situational awareness updates
- Access to sensitive "For Official Use Only" (FOUO) information which has been developed and provided to reduce risk and vulnerability to Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR)
- Support from the NCRIC CIKR Unit
- Participation in classified DHS briefing (Must possess a valid security clearance to participate)
- Event specific situational awareness briefings
- Participation in the National Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) initiative
- Access to FOUO suspicious activity reported in the NCRIC area of responsibility, based on a right and need to know
- Direct communication with the NCRIC Private Sector Program Manager
- Participation in Information sharing meeting
- Low or no cost training opportunities
- Access to the NCRIC members only secure website and associated resources
- Membership in the National Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) and the NCRIC HSIN Portal
- Networking opportunities with other members of the private sector community
- ILO's will have access to an additional secure area where information will be provided. (This feature is currently under construction)
To be certified by the NCRIC as a ILO, qualified applicants must:
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org ; Subject; ILO Program
Click here for more information
| ||© 2021, NCRIC. All rights reserved.|