Apply for Training
Who should attend this training?
LES/Law Enforcement Sensitive
If your application is accepted you will receive a confirmation email
Course Description: This course has been completely revised & updated (March 2020). The course provides attendees with 8 hours of training designed to educate jail / prison personnel & the law enforcement community in matters of inmate radicalization.
The Following Topics will be Covered:
· Current Inmate Radicalization & Recruitment Processes
· Inmate Radicalization Indicators & Behaviors
· Gangs and Groups Associated with Inmate Radicalization | Domestic & International
· A Review of Recent Domestic Inmate Radicalization Cases.
· Updated Resources and Reporting Processes